Whistler Radar Detector
You can buy at best discount at the link below amzn.to Customer Reviews: "I purchased this radar detector about a month ago, and so far I have been impressed. At roughly 160, it is very cheap when compared to some of the other brands that are out there. The sensitivity is excellent on KA and K band. Unfortunately, in Southern California I have yet to be alerted to a K band threat that actually is a patrol car/motorcycle. KA band seems to be the only indicator of a patrol unit. Laser has been activated many times, of these times I have used the LSID which gives the Pulse Per Second ID on the display. They have been in the 900's most of the time with one alert in the 600's. The 600 one was a police car, but the 900's were false alerts. So make sure you use LSID to make sure it is a real laser threat, especially if you drive the same route everyday. False-alerts are a big problem with this detector though. I have driven on the freeway with this detector for a while now, and the K band alerts too frequently. Driving through random parts of the city activate a full strength K band alert at level 9, only to shut off completely half a second later. I have no idea what causes this. Of course, the occasional speed trap off to the side of the freeway will alert to a K band as well but it will steadily increase to level 9 and slowly back to level 1 (3..5..4..7..8..9...6...5...2...1.....). This shows that the source is stationary, and it normally will be a gun either on the freeway ...